The beauty of minerals makeup for you skin
Most of you know me as beauty therapist, beauty trainer and owner of leading Barbican based Beyond Beauty salon in Plymouth, Devon.
Only some of you might know I have developed my very own range of pure mineral make up. In such a highly competitive market you might be wondering why I decided to create my own brand of products. Well I was just so dissatisfied with the mineral make up available on the high street. I wanted something that had 100% pure mineral ingredients, chemical free and hypoallergenic. I wanted something my clients could apply straight after facial and anti-ageing treatments.
Did you know that 60% of what we apply to our skin is absorbed straight into our bloodstream. Today we have to be increasingly aware and concerned about what we put onto and into our bodies. Clinical research has found a correlation with chemicals causing skin cancer and other cancers.
My research also found that the larger mineral make up companies use talc to fill out their mineral products. This is legal provided they do not exceed 57% talc. Talc (in any quantities) and mineral oil (another damaging added ingredient by some companies) often irritates the skin causing redness, spots and blemishes. Next time you are shopping check out the list of harmful ingredients in high street branded make up.
Louise Hatherley Beauty Mineral Make Up has the following beneficial features:
- 100% mineral and chemical free.
- Made in the UK.
- Animal cruelty free and vegan friendly.
- Manufactured to its purest form that results in light, airy appearance and does not compromise the coverage.
- Our Iron Oxide ingredient protects from skin cancer.
- It has a SPF 15 protecting us from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties which means skin conditions such as acne, breakouts, rosacea and eczema can often be minimised.
I carefully selected my range of versatile products:
- Foundations which can be transformed into a tinted moisturiser, which you can apply dry with a brush or wet with a sponge, depending on your preference.
- Colour correctors